<VV> Wiper Refills

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Sep 10 21:52:07 EDT 2006

> Geez, you have a lot of time on your hands to be running all over to
> these multiple stores when you could have just ordered a bunch from
> Lon at $6.25 a pair.  Did you wind up ordering the ones Autozone
> finally thought they could get you? It's funny that you have asked
> them twice and gotten 2 different answers... Better order them from
> the clerk who knows how... if he leaves, you are screwed!
>
> Jim Burkhard
> CORSA

Actually, I don't have a lot of time on my hands, especially not on the weekends.  The three store I went to are all within  a couple miles of one another and are the nearest auto parts places near my home.  I was also picking up other goodies too so I wasn't just doing wiper research.

I didn't order from Lon because I'm trying to find a local source for when I need new blades NOW.  Not 2 weeks from now.  2 weeks is a typical turnaround time for stuff I order from our west coast vendor.  Even Clarks takes 3-5 days - if I order Monday or Tuesday I usually get it by Friday.  I don't check my blades all the time so they get bad without my knowing it.  See?

mike