<VV> Corvairs spotted in movies...and books

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Wed Sep 13 12:00:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

Mel Vondrau has made some nice music videos that show her driving, singing
in a beautiful LM 500 coupe in the hills of South Africa.

The songs are beautiful and to watch her and the car during the song is
really nice.

Mel does one beautiful rendition of "Fools Rush In" / "Can't Help Falling In
Love" that is simply a "must have" even without the Corvair video !

She has finalized all three videos and they are available on one DVD for
sale via www.CDBaby.com.

You really should treat yourself to listening to her sing, and watching your
favorite car as she entertains you !

Or, get a copy just to say thanks to her for immortalizing our Corvair !

I've always liked to see other Corvairs on the road, just to watch them
drive.  Now's your chance to watch one drive, and well, with Mel singing in
the picture, it just, um, nicer.

Mal has made three (3) videos using her Corvair and all three are on the DVD
@ www.CDBaby.com.

I have all three and love them all !

Chaz

.