<VV> Die! Dieseling Corvair, Die!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Sep 11 01:02:17 EDT 2006

I am also a big fan of the tiny stream of water through the carb to
clean carbon from cylinders.

But, there is also a product that does similar cleaning, and it is
designed for this, GM Top Engine Cleaner. AFAIK, it is only sold at GM
dealers, but check around. Follow the directions on the can and it
should work well.

I'll stick with water for the occasional knock exercism.

Frank DuVal