<VV> powerglide problems

johnsaxe at bellsouth.net johnsaxe at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 11 09:27:29 EDT 2006

Help needed\.  The low gear in my 69 powerglide  seems to have gone south when I put the selector in low range.  If I put it in drive, I can sense a weak shift at about ten miles an hour into the high range.  The car has been sitting for a month while we were on vacation, and prior to running it again I had  noticed tranny fluid in the drip pan under the car.  I replaced the fluid, but there was no low in low range at all.   Does this mean a tranny rebuild or am I missing something.

John Saxe
69 convt.
64 spyder coupe