<VV> powerglide problems

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Sep 11 10:52:04 EDT 2006

It the car starts out in low and always immediately shifts into drive
at 10-12 mph it is usually a failed "E" clip in the valve body.  The
replacement of the "E" clip can be done while the transmission is in
the car.  If there is no low range it is probably a low/drive shift
valve is stuck.  It is also in the valve body and this service can be
done with the transmission in the car
Jim Davis