<VV> Finding and Searching our Archives on VV

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 11 12:11:56 EDT 2006

Hi Bryan (and all)

The Google search of the VV archives is neat.  I've used it before.  I just
used it now and within the first 10 answers was a posting from a member who
has been deceased for over a year.  I wonder if there should be or even
could be anything done with/for the postings of deceased members.

I'm not looking to distract the ongoing topic as I feel it needs further
airing and input from the group.  I just ask you to put this other question
in the back of the mind for consideration at some future time.

Later, JR