<VV> HELP!... push rod tubes...

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 11 17:03:40 EDT 2006

As Matt said, the pushrods will not go through a reversed guide plate. So if
you have the pushrods installed, then the guide plates are in properly.
If you put the pushrod tubes in upside down they will be loose when the head
is torqued down. The end with the larger flange goes in the head.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60