<VV> Does anyone see a problem?

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 11 19:14:27 EDT 2006

All,

I may be old fashioned but I prefer the E-Mail list rather than the
forum format. I have a professional organization which used to have an
E-Mail list but changed to a forum format. When the change was made it
seemed to KILL the usefulness of the conversations. The number of
technical questions and answers went down dramatically. I find it much
more of a pain to go to a web site and converse than to reply to an
E-Mail. My biggest complaint about this E-Mail list is when people
answer technical questions privately rather than on the list or the
original poster does not reply to the list to let us know what the real
answer turned out to be.

Mike Kost