<VV> Moving On

Monza67 at aol.com Monza67 at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 12:29:15 EDT 2006

Well, my friend is moving on today. Although it's been only 6 short years,
it's time for her to move on to a home that will enjoy her and tend to  her
needs. My friend is ACRGTOP, my 66 Corvair Monza Convertible with factory  A/C.
She's been a reliable and faithful car and I'll miss her very much.  Everytime
we drove her, which was daily during the summer months, she always  drew
comments from folks seeing her. Although not a show car, she couldn't  have looked
better than when she was the wedding car in my son's wedding last  summer.
My friend is taking a long journey today, to my son and daughter-in-law's
house in Minnesota. ACRGTOP will now be their car. She was their wedding  car. I
know she's going to a good home and they'll give her the care she  deserves.
Hopefully they'll enjoy her like we have for the last several  years.
Goodbye friend, there'll be a tear in my eye when you leave, but I know
you'll be in good hands.
Chuck
monza67
vaircrz