<VV> Does anyone see a problem?

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sun Sep 10 12:51:57 EDT 2006

I've noticed it, but I don't know if it's a problem.  Sort of the nature
of the two beasts.  Forums tend to be more strongly threaded and email
lists more rambling.  For me, the former is better for real car/tech
problems because it's easier to follow and easier to find at a later
date.

Dave Keillor