<VV> Does anyone see a problem?

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Sep 10 14:35:51 EDT 2006

Isn't it also the nature of an email-re-distribution list to be more
"available" since you don't have to "go anywhere" to join in.

VV is "just there" when I open all of my other email (in its own little
folder) and I just browse it and look for anything interesting, and respond
(maybe)

I would not have known at all about Eddie Meadows had it not been for VV, if
I had to go look somewhere else and follow a particular "thread" though.

Threads don't always stay "on track" anyway, so looking there can be
frustrating when the answer to your question happens to be answered in a
different thread.

I like it this way ...

Chaz
67 Monza coupe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Keillor" <dkeillor at tconcepts.com>
To: <BobHelt at aol.com>
Cc: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 9:51 AM
Subject: RE: <VV> Does anyone see a problem?

I've noticed it, but I don't know if it's a problem.  Sort of the nature
of the two beasts.  Forums tend to be more strongly threaded and email
lists more rambling.  For me, the former is better for real car/tech
problems because it's easier to follow and easier to find at a later
date.

Dave Keillor