<VV> Re: My Corsa's maiden voyage (Int. Corvair meeting Nancy

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Tue Sep 12 04:02:12 EDT 2006

Matt wrote:

> We'll anxiously await the article and PICTURES??    Thomas??  ggg

Ok, Boss, here a few pictures of Guus and his car, temporarily on the web,
official meeting pictures will be provided by SCC website / new webmaster.

I was invited by Guus and his wife Nancy to join them riding into town,
leaving my rice burner (seen on the German trip pictures) at the
camping site. I could only attend for some hours, so I left my Rampside
at home, it would have been the only FC there, NEXT time I have to
take advantage of this situation ... in total we had more than 30
Corvairs at the meeting, the second only EURO meeting after the first
one 1999 in Sinsheim.

http://corvair.de/nancy/guus_corsa_in_Nancy.jpg
http://corvair.de/nancy/Nancy_central_Guus.jpg
http://corvair.de/nancy/guus_and_nancy_in_Nancy.jpg
  (background left of Guus and Nancy is Armin Wyss, the Swiss Club cashier)

http://corvair.de/nancy/trip2Nancy_a.jpg
http://corvair.de/nancy/trip2Nancy_b.jpg
   (4 of the 5 Corvairs from Germany going to Nancy; I imported the
    Monza wagon, had powertrain/mechanics refurbished, then sold it;
    new owner produced the stunning exterior / interior)

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep