<VV> My Corsa's maiden voyage (Int. Corvair meeting Nancy

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Tue Sep 12 03:20:44 EDT 2006

> His trip took him across cultural minefields that could only be imagined

Hey, that's meanwhile nothing against the cultural differences I noticed
within the city borders of Miami, FL.

> And, he doubtless had to have his paperz in order

I know it from the horses mouth that on his last trip to Italy he forgot
his papers, so (after a short visit here because my home Karlsruhe is on
the way) he planned a detour to France to avoid the single remaining odd
and strange country in Europe ... Switzerland :-))

  Thomas, Deutschland, no longer warlike due to adopted American lifestyle ...