<VV> HELP!... push rod tubes...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 12 08:42:02 EDT 2006

Thanks. It rained all afternoon and into the night so I was not able
to check. I'll look today if it clears up. I began worrying about
your suggestion last night. I remembered as I took the tubes out the
first time there was just a tiny bit of silicone type rubber stuff
around those particular tubes. I wonder how they got that stuff in
there?
-Cash