<VV> Exhaust temp... (was push rod tubes)

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 12 19:09:57 EDT 2006

Thanks-
  As for the oil cooler making things hotter, I'm not sure it would
effect this engine. I have on lower shrouds because I'm running
Clark's Ultimate headers, or their really bitchin' headers or
whatever they're called.  ;op
I have 12" stainless steel glass packs. I might have to take this all
off though. It's really loud. At least it is from under the car!  ;op
-Cash
One now running non-leaking '65 Corsa.