<VV> International Corvair meeting Nancy, France (pictures)

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Tue Sep 12 14:53:34 EDT 2006

As promised here are some pictures we took during our trip.

After the Saturday morning tour we parket in central Nancy.
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2027.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2029.jpg

Dutch club members Ruud and Ronald with Ronald his EM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2032.jpg

Thomas Stingl and myself on Place Stanislas
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2034.jpg

Place Stanislas
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2040.jpg

The man himself
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2037.jpg

Lot's of weddings took place that day in Nancy and there are a lot of
places for a nice shot
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2042.jpg

Line up back on the campground
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2049.jpg

And another shot
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2050.jpg

Sunday diner/lunch. The Swiss group
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2053.jpg

Sunday diner/lunch. The French group
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2055.jpg

On the way back home. We drove to and back from Nancy together with
VV member Ad Dijkstra. This is his car.
(he's a lurker now but you might remember him from the April 1st
Flying Vair!)
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2057.jpg

And here's he himself. Is that a man having a good time or not!
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/tijdkijkertje/Nancy/DSCN2060.jpg

That's all for now.

Just a short note concerning the "dangers" ;-)

We may be more joined that before but unfortunately there is still
the difference in language which is a problem sometimes. I speak
german so talking to the german and (german) swiss guys is not a
problem, but I wish my french was better!

Regards,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt