<VV> is you a rookie?

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 14:48:03 EDT 2006

  1) I "is" a Rookie (Entered Apprentice)

  2) I have learnt not to change the plugs while the engine is running (Fellowcraft)

  3) I refuse to buy anti-freeze for my Vair (Master Mason)

  4) I put a hose to my ear and synch the carbs (Junior Steward)

  5) All my vairs have the folded fin oil cooler (Senior Steward)

  6) I have a trailer - you don't (Select Master)

  7) I have a helmet and I autocross my Lakewood (Senior Warden)

  8) I check the local yocal parts stores for NOS wiper refills (Worshipful master)

  9) When I talk you listen (Order of the Temple) !

  10) Ed Cole worked for my dad (Royal Arch)

  Tony