<VV> Rant on RTV

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 12 20:54:35 EDT 2006

This is one of the places where a lot of members have used RTV, that's
what I did on the Greenbrier and will on the next engine going
together.  There is an old tech tip about trimming off the holes and
fastening the baffle to the top cover, but I think this opens up more
possible problems than it cures.

--Bryan