<VV> Swim Suit issue !

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 07:18:12 EDT 2006

    ummmm....take a look at the cover of CORSA Communiqué --- Special April 1993 SwimSuit issue ---  picturing Sandy Lezon & Cindy Hopp :)

    Ironically, and although it was an April Fool, in the next issue (May 1993 - open forum section), this fellow writes:
      " Request my subscription to CORSA be cancelled immediately if not sooner. I do NOT need a swimsuit issue ! I do not have to have my money refunded but I do feel my money will be put to much better use from now on

        ---- somewhere in Georgia"
    I haven't laughed so hard in a long time :))

    Tony