<VV> I want an electric sports car - No Vair but rear "engined"

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 08:52:07 EDT 2006

Yeah, I was this on Top gear, I think. It's pretty good looking. And
fast. I would have one. I have to say that I like quite a bit.

As for my previous statement that most electrics are ugly, I stand by
it. I should have prefaced that by saying that I think most car
companies are making crap looking cars and have been for years. The
current 'vette is less offensive than it has been in the past, but
that's about it. The rest of chevy's endeavors are awful. Ford's are
twice as ugly. The only Chrylsers I've seen in recent years that i
liked are the sebring convertible (pre-2000) and the PT cruiser,
although I think they screwed up the front grill and bumper with the
last design changes.

One, two, three... flames wars begin!!!

-Cash