<VV> Rain & Box...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 09:02:59 EDT 2006

  Mark:

  You're exactly right ! The car was parked at an angle (driver side lower than the passenger). I just went and looked at the upper tray.

  The lower left side was naturally where the water was collecting. I used a long screw driver to remove the few leaves and as you said there's a [triangular] space/opening in the body seam there -- once cleared, the water drained instantly :)

  Thank you for your help!

  Tony