<VV> April Fool

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 16:13:35 EDT 2006

RE: Airvair's post,

"...a little nonsense now and then is treasured by the wisest men".

Mike Jacobi
63 Monza vert
VairforceOne

"I never
thought an "april fools" issue served any useful purpose, either. Sure,
I appreciate good humor, but often amateur comedians can easily cross
the line into bad taste without realizing it. The result is that what
one person sees as a joke is offensive to another. The defining sign, I
think, is when the author tries to write (darn, I can't think of the
name for it - sarcasm?) realistically when something is a fabrication.
Such humor really takes a pro to pull it off right."