<VV> Repair Shops

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 16:43:04 EDT 2006

RE your post on repair shops, I could not agree more.  I had  front end work done on an 81 Impala Wagon at a reputable dealer, only to discover at 2AM on the freeway at 65+ mph that he had forgotten to safety wire the castle nuts.

That one cost me several days in the hospital.

Mike (VairforceOne) Jacobi

To paraphrase PT Barnum, "Fools are fair game," and anyone who blindly
trusts someone else to do something they do not want to do themselves (for
whatever reason and however valid the reason) deserves what they get.

"Trust but verify"