<VV> RE: swimsuit issue (no Corvair should be Talk)

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 23:56:20 EDT 2006

OK, I'm sucked in.  Pet peave hit.
******* Rant Warning *** Rant Warning *******
It's the modern American fallacy - "For something to be good, it has to be
good for everybody." and its corallary, "No matter how much good something
does, if somebody is offended, it's bad."
What a huge pile of male cow manure.   We've become a land of spoiled wimps.

If I can't tell a joke because somebody might not understand or appreciate
it, I might as well live in a totalitarian country.  If I get offended when
somebody tricks me or confuses me with a joke even though the act was not
intended as mean spirited, I need help with my self image or self
confidence.

One of my life principles is, "If you are afraid to be different, how are
you going to make a difference?"

Sorry about that, couldn't help myself.
  Roger