<VV> SSI...no mow! :))

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 01:22:17 EDT 2006

  a few "non-debatable reasons" we ought to "cease & desist" further discussion of SSI (Swimsuit Issue):

  ----

  10) Corvair was [and still is] a family car - Turbo Charged and Convertibles shattered families!

  9) This can't be a Chevy ad - hot pants were illegal in the 60's :

  http://tinyurl.com/h6at9

  8) We only have 6 cylinders, let the V8 muscle hustle owners pose "nude and lewd" in front of their cars !

  7) Yenko Shmenko... for every model he mutilated, there are thousands of unmolested 4 doors...

  6) "Sexy" has nothing to do with Corvairs...that's another despicable 4 letter word.

  5) CORSA is a financially strong organization. Swimsuits are just a cover up for sex, drugs & rock & roll.

  4) Oh ! Why can't we buy more CORSA mugs? 5000 or so members, 20 mugs each...you figure the math!

  3) PG is a moral rating -- NOT a transmission!

  2) If female corvair owners pose totally nude, then male members might follow suit --- take that !

  1) ummmm....wifie always checks the mailbox - it's best to send the swimsuit issue to my P.O.Box  !

  Tony