<VV> Found in trash folder-NO CORVAIR

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Sep 15 09:06:04 EDT 2006

For those who might have been  expecting a flame war, one of the 3 parts of the fire triangle is missing---the fuel.

I found a message in my trash folder from mhicks on a thread I commented on.
Everything that he posts to this forum goes to my trash folder,I don't read anything that he posts.  Perhaps when he can learn to agree to disagree with people and still be friends with them. It is a process, one that we all should learn to some degree. Sadly some never do.

Perhaps he needs to talk to Bill Hubbell. It took awhile, but Bill and I have become good friends and confidants, as have probably 2 dozen people I've locked horns with over the years.

Or Maybe Mark Corbin.  Politically  he's at the North Pole, and I'm in Antarctica, but we can have dinner together, share a hotel room, and enjoy each other's conversation and company.

It's easy. What you don't read that's written by someone who posts to intentionally anger you--,it  doesn't bother you.  There's only 2 addresses from VV that instantly go to Trash, and my life's better as a result.

Got something to add?  If you're not mhicks, send it to me off list. If you are, don't waste your time, I usually don't even check my trash folder before it is emptied.

And now, back to rain in the rear plenum of an EM.........

Hank