<VV> Nice Ride!

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 15 16:47:18 EDT 2006

It's warm today (after about 3 days of rain) and I had the vert out around
town running errands.  I saw a white (older - about '69 vintage) Camaro
headed toward me.  Just as I was about to give a thumbs up sign, I noticed
something painted (sticker actually) on the side.  It was a police car -
with my town's name on the side.  I can only assume they acquired it in a
drug bust or something of that nature.  I didn't bother with the thumbs up.
Maybe I will the next time I see it - and holler out - "Nice Ride."

Later, JR