<VV> Jiffy Lube.

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Fri Sep 15 16:26:31 EDT 2006

Ryan, there are probably other mechanics/technicians who would agree with
you.  In any service industry there are probably 100 or more satisfied
customers for every one that is unhappy.

I think the point most are trying to make is that too often, we are at the
mercy of the mechanics.  I can work on, or at least discuss intelligently,
almost anything other than an auto trans.  And lo and behold, I got taken
once on one of those.  It shouldn't happen, but it does.  I guess the point
is, the consumer really needs to be prepared, and maybe be willing to get
second and third opinions.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY