<VV> Mfr shoots self in foot. (long - please do not quotewhole thang - minimal corvair)

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Sep 15 20:11:33 EDT 2006

>> one case where a mechanic just replacing all four sensors would solve the
>> problem. <<

That's one more advantage to the mechanic, such as the one who misdiagnosed
my loose shock absorber bolts for a "replace the whole shebang" gambit.

Had I not known better, and let him replace the ENTIRE FRONT END !!!! sure
enough, the banging would be gone, and I'd be none the wiser.

Whole lot more for the customer, but (almost) guaranteed to fix the problem,
right ?

(This assumes he didn't forget to tighten something else, and charge me to
fix that down the road.)