<VV> antiseize on plugs.

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 09:15:10 EDT 2006

Paul Abel <pbob63 at frontiernet.net> wrote:
    So far, I've read that a couple of you use antiseize on the spark plugs.
I think I recall reading in "How to Hot Rod Corvair Engines" that one
should NOT use antiseize on spark plugs. The reason being that it
prevents proper heat disipation from the plug to the head. Am I the only
one who's read this? Is that not true? I use antiseize on everything
else, but haven't used it on spark plugs.

Paul Abel
65Monza sedan 110pg.

____
  There is an anti-sieze made for aviation spak plugs that I use.
  woks very well not as heavy a coating as regular anti-sieze

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
Vair Parts & Repairs
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C