<VV> antiseize on plugs.

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 08:11:17 EDT 2006

  No you're not the only one Paul...I also recall reading that hint, however, I've also read in Bob Helt's book "The Classic Corvair", that when installing spark plugs, use a thin film of anti-seize on the threads and to torque the plugs to 10 ft-lbs...

  I've done exactly that :)

  Incidentally, and this maybe my rookie trade-off only, I'd rather cope with a bit of improper heat dissipation than ummmm...stripped threads  :)

  Regards,

  Tony