<VV> Color My Vair -- New Feature and a Request for Help

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 23:04:35 EDT 2006

I have been trading a few emails with fellow VV member Carlos Rodriguez about different factory paint schemes and the idea occurred to me to set up a web page where all the different colors can be seen.  I have uploaded the site at

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/colors/index.htm

So far I have some pictures up for 1965 and 1966.  The rest of the slots are empty, and there are lots of slots.  I will try to fill in more from my collection of photos, but if you would like to submit pictures for the years and colors that are missing, I would appreciate it, and I think this will be a great resource.

Thanks.

Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan
'65 Corsa 180 convertible
'65 Corsa 140 coupe
www.wittelaw.com/personal

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.