<VV> antiseize on plugs.

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 11:38:05 EDT 2006

I agree.  I also use a SMALL amount of  anti-seize on the beginning threads
of Corvair spark plugs.  I use  "Never-Seez" brand which has a high amount of
metallic particles in it.   This should promote heat transfer from the threads
of the plug to the head while  still allowing the plugs to be removed without
taking the aluminum threads in  the head with them!
    Frank "carpe diem" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/16/2006 8:12:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,