<VV> Color My Vair -- Update

John & Julia Cole jjcole at triton.net
Sun Sep 17 23:27:00 EDT 2006

If you look at the colors you will see that more than one have the asterisk.
The asterisk denotes the colors that were available for the Corvair.  That
number next to the asterisk is the number that is found on the 1960 body
tags.  If you look in the Corvair Decade which took the information from
Clark's catalogue you will see the 1960 colors listed under the Chevy code
numbers which was one number less than the Corvair code.

John