<VV> Color My Vair -- Update

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 17 23:32:29 EDT 2006

Hi John,

Thanks and thanks to Frank for finding that page.

BUT...  I had a magnifying glass to the screen and it appears to me that
Corvair colors are denoted by #  not by *.  This is what prompted me to ask
Frank if there was another page which defines the use of the *.  Do I need a
bigger magnifying glass?  I was not able to blow the image up within the
computer.

Later, JR