<VV> backyard paint job results.

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Sep 18 09:01:27 EDT 2006

BTDT

One of my first paint jobs in enamel was my Subaru 360. I painted it
white  in R-M's Supermax aklyd emanel with Super Gloss harnder in the
driveway. Painted roof & one side (it is a very small car) went to the
other side, came back to the first side and the car was red???  Lots of
tiny red bugs (chiggers?) stuck in the paint. Luckily it was painted
with the hardner so I let it sit a day, resanded it and painted it
before sunset was near.

Frank DuVal