<VV> Brought home the newest brier

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 22:09:30 EDT 2006

I finally got the blue 64  brier home today. Went at it with a scrub bruch and a bucket of water.
Going to be a fun project.
It was customized sometime in its past and has front visor, rear air deflector ,gauges where the ashtray used to be,  front & rear Sun roofs, roof rack,  black tinted windows, Olds rallye rims, round side marker lights, interesting shag carpet(shags going to go) 110, 4 speed. It has some body issues but I still have a donor body that has all the repair panels I need.

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
Vair Parts & Repairs
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C