<VV> hoe down fun!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Tue Sep 19 10:23:53 EDT 2006

For a satellite view and Google Map of Paul's Farm go here:
http://tinyurl.com/jdl9p

or here, if you like the real address:

http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&q=&ie=UTF8&z=18&ll=36.99194,-77.646984&spn=0.002078,0.003616&t=k&om=1

At this zoom level you can clearly see the 4 rows of old Corvairs parked at
the bottom of the picture.

Use the zoom level to zoom out to see where the farm is located, and use the
map button to see street and town names.

We hold the autocross in the big field above the Corvairs and to the left of
the buildings.  The bonfire is held is the center of the small narrow field
at the top.

Since this photo was taken, the large forested area above the farm has been
"harvested" and is now just a bare, ugly field.

Bill Hubbell