<VV> Heaters for Vairs

James Dallas BEC176 at msn.com
Mon Sep 18 23:16:14 EDT 2006

Mike, Another thing to think about is the moisture in propane.  It has this nasty tendancy to fog up your windows.  One other downside is that while propane looks clean burning it really isn't.  You will find a film build up on your windows in no time.  If it's on the windows bassically it's all over the cars.

Jim Dallas
Former Coleman Employee
Wife Still Employed there
MCCA
GNRT

Mike Jacobi wrote:
> Hi
>
> I went through a lot of trouble getting my 63 Vair heater to work.  And after I went through all the grief of
 >setting up new duct work, new blower and all of that, I got lots of
exaust gas inside the car...more grief tracking
 >down the source and fixing it.
>
> Now I note that Coleman makes a dandy little catalytic heater that runs for 7 hours off of a small propane bottle.
 >Claims you can run it indoors safely, (though I would always leave a
window open a little.  All for about $40.