<VV> hoe down fun!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Sep 19 00:38:57 EDT 2006

My daughter, Ashley, was there again this year to autocross in the
field. It was very slippery. Paul talks to her after her first run and
says: "when you come up the hill keep your foot on the floor, that turn
is not too slippery, just slow down for the next turn".

Well, she remembered the first part....

Riding shotgun I got to experience her doing a 360 on the next turn!

When the car stopped spinning, on the course, I said "don't stop now,
you are still on course, go go "

Beat the first run by 5 seconds!

She has had her license for one year, just got it in time for the
autocross last year.

Frank DuVal

I told her it was good practice for driving on snow and ice.