<VV> In the interest of safety

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Sep 19 13:07:16 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Smitty Smith" <vairologist at verizon.net>
Subject: <VV> In the interest of safety

>   The point being that just cause you put the gas in one place doesn't
mean it is going to stay there.   Point two is, Gasoline is a good motor
fuel.
*********
rule 1 :  Do Not pee into the wind.
rule 2 :  do not throw gasoline onto the ground ( or into grill ) and then
walk downwind with a flame.
********(g).
When I was a kid, I used to stir up bumble bee nests, start a grass fire
near them,  and then stand back and throw tin cans of gasoline into that
mess ... kinda a 12 years old's idea of a thrill .... anyway, I learned to
throw from UPWIND.   Also learned that gasoline vapors can take away a
lifetime of baseball and fishing.  things that are most important to 12 year
olds.
*****
I quit doing that and took up with cool girls and hot cars, ( or was it .. )
...  much safer ..... (g)...
reargards. ken campbell, iowuh