<VV> Replacing Door Glass - LM

Ian Harding iharding at destinydata.com
Tue Sep 19 13:40:20 EDT 2006

The glass has fallen out of the 'channel' that it sits in.  It looks
like it's just held in by friction and a little rubber strip thingie.
Just to be clear, this isn't the guides it runs up and down in, but
the thing attached to the glass that is in turn attached to the arm
that moves stuff up and down.

Can anyone point me to instructions for this repair?  I couldn't find
it in any of my books.  I assume I take out the fuzzies, weasel the
channel out, push it back on the glass with new sticky rubber, and
stuff it back in.  The channel doesn't look like it will fit but I
guess it must, they got it in there!

- Ian