<VV> Rotation

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 19 14:33:39 EDT 2006

Tim...

With most modern cars, the spare is not in the equation.  It is either a
compact or on a steel wheel which does not match the other wheels.  So, in
most (if not all) instances you are just talking X pattern OR - as you
mentioned - backs to front on same side and fronts to back on opposite
sides.  Either (to my mind) is fine - just always do it the same way.

Later, JR