<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 20, Issue 102

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 14:06:29 EDT 2006

I think that was in the olden days or radials, Ron. Every modern
rotation chart I find shows crossing the tires.  The Cooper site and
for that matter..Tire Rack say....
Rear tires move to the front straight up...same side
Front tires move to the rear while crossing sides.  Since I have new
Coopers, that's probably what I'll do.
However...the Owners Manual confuses me...if you ignore the spare tire
in the mix... it all depends on where your spare is! If your spare is
in the back, like mine, it would show fronts straight to back, backs
crossing over to the front.  But if you have your spare in the
front....it shows fronts crossing to back, and back going straight to
the front!  All it shows is a little diagram, no text description so it
depends on where your spare is to interpret.  Of course, did all 64's
have the spare stock in the engine? (e.g. no ac, etc.. that would
require a move to the front?)  I think I'm thinking about this to much.
 My brain hurts.
Tim in Bovey

"I thought with radials you went back to front on the same side. No  X
pattern.
Ron T"

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===