<VV> Tire Rotation?

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Sep 19 13:46:12 EDT 2006

Here's Tire Rack's recommendation:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=43&currentpag
e=38

Dave Keillor

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Tim Verthein
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:45 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Tire Rotation?

We managed to put about 9,000 on the '64 this season, and on the new
tires this year. Figured rotating the tires is probably a good idea.
What's the popular vote on rotation pattern? I see the owners manual
includes the spare, which I won't be doing..so..just an "X" ?

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===

are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/