<VV> Soda Blasting Experience - Parts Cleaning

WillSmithTFPOCAllenTexas TheFreshPrinceofCorvair at comcast.net
Tue Sep 19 21:20:11 EDT 2006

If you have experience with cleaning parts with Soda Blasting please educate me offline and also tell me what equipment to get for home use.

Will Smith, "The Fresh Prince of Corvair"
WANTED: 66 Monza vert, 110, pg, white top, no rust, great condition, driver for Parade Duty and taking kids for a ride in something they've never seen plus playing "Find the Motor". Bronze, rear ant, remote mirror, r. mirror, wire caps and luggage rack would make it even more desirable. Got one?