<VV> will 93 z-28 wheels fit a 1965 corvair

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 19 22:22:01 EDT 2006

If you get the backspace to 5 1/4" or so, they'll fit (I believe they
are about 6").  You'll need "bulge" lugnuts.  You want the kind of
adapter that bolts onto the hub, then the wheel fits on that.  I have
not done this, you'll need to do some figuring out to get this to work.
  You should be able able to find some useful info on my wheel and tire
page.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa