<VV> Vermont Touring

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Tue Sep 19 10:06:53 EDT 2006

Fall is almost here and it is time for the annual V.I.C.E.
color tour in Vermont. This year I will break with
tradition and not drive a Caveman Corvair. Of course
before loading up the low mileage 1966 Monza coupe I had
to teach myself about hot air heater repairs! The
two-piece fan decided to loosen up and make a heck of a
noise so that was changed out. I even used N.O.S. General
Motors heater hose to replace one side that was falling
apart. And all this after just 32,825 miles! Departure
tomorrow at oh-dark-thirty and on to Manchester Center via
Millbrook, NY. More newz to follow... - Caveman Pete
Koehler now in lovely Slippery, Rock, PA!