<VV> More window replacement parts

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Sep 20 00:54:09 EDT 2006

Thank you, Hank. Folks, THAT is exactly why I occasionally bring up
proper nomenclature. Solely to educate people, so that they can talk
more intellegently to the people in the business. And yes, there ARE
parts jockeys that don't know the proper terms, either. THEY are NOT
professionals. The pros know the proper terms, and the common terms as
well. And no, you won't sound like a nerd for using proper terms. You'll
sound like you're educated, and didn't just fall off the turnup truck on
your way in. You'll also stand a better chance of getting the right part
the first time, with the minimum of effort.

Mocking my efforts doesn't help those who want to learn, but only serves
to show off your own ignorance (and maybe some stupidity as well.) Take
it in the spirit that I give it, as a friendly offering of some
education. We car people should be at least a little more educated than
the average pedestrian. I'd think that would put us at a higher level,
and justify us being car enthuisiasts in the first place.

-Mark