<VV> Re: Fender blending - NO CORVAIR

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 20 12:48:46 EDT 2006

Let's beat this dead horse some more.. Even Chevy's had separate rear
fenders until '50-'51- or '52.. there was a welting between the fender and
the body in the rear.  What made the '52 so sleek, was the re-shaped fender
without the seam.. But I was a wee lad and can't remember which year they
changed. I know the '49 Chevy had the separate fenders and think the '50 did
too.

Perhaps one of our more experienced 'hands'  could tell us when fenders
became part of the body-before unibody, of course...

Chuck S
BBRT